Ochrana osobních údajů
- We will only use your data to up your experience.
- We’ll protect your data like it’s our own.
- No Spam. You decide what and how you hear from us.
- Your info won’t just hang about, we keep only data we need – if we don’t need it, we’ll delete it.
Protecting Your Privacy
- Dr. Straightenup, we are 100% committed to protecting the privacy and security of our customers and site visitors (yep, we mean you). If you have any questions about how we Protect Your Privacy, contact us at email@example.com.
- We’ll only hold on to your information for as long as you are a customer. If you haven’t logged onto our website for three years we will delete your information from our systems. If you no longer wish to be a customer, you can also contact our Customer Support team and request to delete all the information we have on you.
- If reasonably necessary or required to meet legal or regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce our Terms & Conditions, we may also keep hold of some of your information as required, even after you have closed your account or it is no longer needed to provide the services to you.
You have the following rights relating to your personal information:
- The right to be informed about how your personal information is being used (like this notice) at any time
- The right to request the personal information we hold about you, at any time
- The right to request the correction of inaccurate personal information we hold about you
- The right to request that we delete your data, or stop processing it or collecting it, in some circumstances
- The right to stop direct marketing messages, which you can do through My Account, and to withdraw consent for other consent-based processing at any time
- The right to request that we transfer or port elements of your data either to you or another service provider
- The right to complain to your data protection regulator — in the UK, the Information Commissioner’s Office
- If you want to exercise your rights, have a complaint, or just have questions, please contact us.