Terms and conditions
I. General Terms and Conditions
General Terms and Conditions (the “Terms”) apply to the business relationship between the buyer and the company Dr. Straightenup Ltd., based 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, N1 7GU, United Kingdom, Company Registrtion number: 10237343, owner and operator of website www.drnehrbse.cz (the “Seller”). These general conditions apply on all goods sold on the website www.drnehrbse.cz.
Buyer is a person who sent an electronic authorization, order, for the purpose of purchasing goods.
Seller is the operator of the website www.drnehrbse.cz.
Goods products offered on the website www.drnehrbse.cz.
Purchase price is the price indicated on the order form.
Electronic order is sent and processed electronic form, or e-mail sent to firstname.lastname@example.org, containing information about the buyer, the list of goods ordered from our store, the price of the goods ordered. Placed electronic order is a draft of purchase agreement and a consent with the terms and conditions. Order arises under its confirmation by the seller.
Terms and conditions further define and clarify the rights and obligations of Seller and Buyer as part of order, which is contract of sale.
II. Order and contract
- Electronic order form must be filled in with true and complete information. All required data must be filled in. Each order must include: the full name, mailing and billing address, phone number, Email, in case of company, registration number, VAT number, product code, quantity, date of issue of the order, method of payment, method of delivery.
- All accepted electronic orders are considered as a contract of sale and are binding.
- The seller has a duty to promptly inform the buyer if ordered goods are unavailabe or there is any delay in delivery.
- Seller reserves the right to cancell any new orders, if the buyer failed in the past to fulfill its obligations towards the seller.
III. Order Cancellation
- The seller has the right to cancel an order or part thereof if the buyer stated on the order false or misleading personal information. Seller has also has the right to cancel an order due to sellout or unavailability of goods despite all efforts o fulfill the order. In this case, the seller will immediately contact the buyer to mutual agreement on the way forward. In case of cancellation the seller to the buyer does not charge any fees associated with the cancellation. If the buyer paid a deposit or full amount of the purchase price, this amount will be transferred within seven days back to their bank account or to his address, unless otherwise agreed with the seller.
- The buyer has the right to cancel the order without charge, and only one day after issuance of the order and if the products have not yet been shipped. Orders can be canceled through the online system www.drnehrbse.cz or via email email@example.com Buyer is required in the notice of order cancellation, indicate order number, name, e-mail address and description of the goods ordered. Confirmation of cancellation will be sent to buyer in email. In this case seller does not charge the buyer any fees associated with the cancellation of the order. Seller returns buyer already paid purchase price or part of it within seven days by bank transfer to a bank account designated by the buyer, unless otherwise agreed together.
- The buyer is entitled in accordance with the EU legislation, any reason to cancel the contract within 14 working days of receipt of goods. The buyer has the right, within that period test, try out the goods in a similar manner as is possible when buying a classic “stone” store, and to the extent necessary to find out the nature, characteristics and functioning of the product. The buyer is responsible for any diminished value. For the final cancellation, buyer is obliged to inform the seller as soon as possible about the intention to cancel the contract, by email addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org. The buyer is obliged to deliver the goods, together with a copy of the invoice, return form and the bank account number for the return of money. In the event that the goods have been properly and timely delivered to the buyer, the cost of returning the goods will be fully returned to the buyer. We ask the buyers to send the goods back unused, undamaged, complete (preferably in the original packaging, package leaflet and the like.), together with proof of purchase ( invoice). Return form with return instructions can be foun on the following link: https://drnehrbse.cz/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/reklamacni-list.pdf Goods are to be sent to (warehouse) address: Dr. Straightenup s.r.o., Konventná 625/7, 811 03, Bratislava, Slovakia.
- If the buyer delivers goods with diminished value, goods that have been used, damaged or incomplete, the buyer shall pay seller the costs incurred to repair the goods or to bring the goods in its original state. The purchase price shall be after checking the goods returned within 14 days by credit transfer to a bank account designated by the buyer, unless with the seller agree otherwise.
- We recommend insuring the goods.
- Buyer cannot withdraw from the contract, if the goods are made to the specific requirements of the buyer or goods intended specifically for one buyer, or goods, which according to its features can not be returned.
- Buyer will carry return shipping costs in case of order cancellation or exchange.
V. Terms of delivery
- For delivery by courier, buyer is obliged to pay the price of shipping.
- Risk of damage to the products shall pass to the buyer by receiving the goods.
- Seller delivers the goods to the purchaser within the shortest period after receipt of an electronic order, in accordance with availability of supplies and operational capabilities. Delivery times of each product are listed on the sellers website. Goods which are in stock are shipped within 24 hours after payment. Goods which are on suppliers stock are usually delivered within 14 working days. In the case of longer delivery time seller will immediately inform buyer.
- For the execution of the order buyer has to indicate delivery location. Shipment of goods always includes invoice (proof of purchase), instructions for use or guarantee certificate.
- Buyer is obliged to take over the goods correctly and timely in place stated in the order. The delivery date will provided to the buyer by email, phone or via sms-notification. If the buyer refuses to accept the goods by courier or delivery will need to be repeated because of the absence of a buyer, all associated costs shall be borne by the buyer.
- When receiving the goods the buyer has the obligation to check the consignment, or damage to the packaging or goods immediately and notify seller or courier no later than 3 days from delivery. In case the shipment is visibly damaged or destroyed, the buyer is obliged to immediately contact the seller. In case of disagreement the goods delivered with the order, the buyer is obliged to inform the seller in writing. Any subsequent complaints to the amount of physical violation and goods will not be accepted.
- Orders are processed immediately if the goods are on our own stock. If the goods are not on stock at the time of order, order will be dispatched immediately after delivery at the warehouse.
- Shipping costs are calculated based of transport choice, the total weight of the order and location. The price for the services will be provided individually by agreement between buyer and seller.
VI. Purchase price payments
- The price of goods is determined by the current price published on the website www.drnehrbse.cz. Seller reserves the right to change prices in response to price changes from suppliers, importers or manufacturers. Valid price will be sent to buyer upon confirmation of order. Buyer shall have the right to withdraw from the contract.
- Prices of individual products are listed on the seller website. The order form shows also all other charges (postage and packing), which the buyer must pay in order to obtain the ordered products.
- The buyer makes payments in HUF, unless otherwise provided by mutual agreement.
- The buyer is obliged to make the payment within three working days from the date of order confirmation. If the buyer fails to pay the purchase price within 3 working days, the order will be canceled.
- Buyers can choose from several methods of payments. Transfer to the seller’s account, credit card payment or using PayPal.
- Invoice will be delivered to the purchaser along with the goods.
- Seller reserves ownership ofo goods to the subject of the contract, until recieving full payment of the purchase price agreed in the contract.
VII. Warranty, returns
- Unless the warranty card states otherwise, seller provides a guarantee of 24 months from the date of receipt by the buyer.
- Warranty does not cover damage caused by the use of the product contrary to its purpose of use, mechanical wear or wear from normal use.
- Goods sold at a lower price due to the defect, the seller provides a guarantee of 24 months, warranty does not cover defects for which the price reduction. These defects must be defined in the purchase agreement.
- Seller is obliged to settle the complaint in accordance to complaint procedure. In one of the following ways:
a) handing over the repaired goods
b) the exchange of goods,
c) refund the purchase price in the form of credit in the amount of the claimed product
d) payment of reasonable discount from the price of the goods in the form of credit,
e) the justification for rejecting the claim of the goods.
- The occurrence of defects in the goods during the 24 month warranty period, the buyer is entitled to enforce a claim under the following conditions: Shipping (mechanically undamaged, clean, preferably in original packaging) to the buyer, including manuals, warranty card and invoice or other proof of payment.
- It is advised to announce the claim in advance by phone or email (to the email address: email@example.com) to familiarize him with the error that the product has.
- Seller removes defects without delay, within 30 days. In the event that defects can not be eliminated seller will replace defective product for a new one. If the defect, which does not prevent the use of the goods, and they can not be removed, the buyer is entitled to a discount on the purchase price as a credit.
- If repair defective goods or replacement with new goods is not possible, the seller is entitled to cancel the contract issue a credit to the buyer at the original purchase price.
- In the event that there is an exchange of goods for a new piece, begin a new warranty period from the date of delivery of new products
- Unless the claim is reasonably rejected, product will be returned to the buyer.
- Seller agrees to settle the claim within 30 days from the date of the claim. After this deadline, the buyer shall be entitled to cancell the contract or goods exchange for a new one.
VIII. Data Protection
- We will only use your data to up your experience.
- We’ll protect your data like it’s our own.
- No Spam. You decide what and how you hear from us.
- Your info won’t just hang about, we keep only data we need – if we don’t need it, we’ll delete it.
Protecting Your Privacy
- At Dr. Straightenup, we are 100% committed to protecting the privacy and security of our customers and site visitors (yep, we mean you). If you have any questions about how we Protect Your Privacy, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We’ll only hold on to your information for as long as you are a customer. If you haven’t logged onto our website for three years we will delete your information from our systems. If you no longer wish to be a customer, you can also contact our Customer Support team and request to delete all the information we have on you.
- If reasonably necessary or required to meet legal or regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce our Terms & Conditions, we may also keep hold of some of your information as required, even after you have closed your account or it is no longer needed to provide the services to you.
You have the following rights relating to your personal information:
- The right to be informed about how your personal information is being used (like this notice) at any time
- The right to request the personal information we hold about you, at any time
- The right to request the correction of inaccurate personal information we hold about you
- The right to request that we delete your data, or stop processing it or collecting it, in some circumstances
- The right to stop direct marketing messages, which you can do through My Account, and to withdraw consent for other consent-based processing at any time
- The right to request that we transfer or port elements of your data either to you or another service provider
- The right to complain to your data protection regulator — in the UK, the Information Commissioner’s Office
- If you want to exercise your rights, have a complaint, or just have questions, please contact us.
IX. Final provisions
- Seller reserves the right to change these terms and conditions, cancel, add or modify part or all of the following conditions without further notice. While orders will be subject to the conditions of the order was sent by the buyer.
- Seller is not liable for lost profits, loss of opportunity or any other indirect or consequential losses due to order backlog, breach of contract or otherwise incurred.